Me with Datuk Dr. Maznah Hamid

Me with Datuk Dr. Maznah Hamid
.
~Executive Chairman SECURIFORCE Group of Companies.
~Chairman Danau Lumayan (Property Development ).
~Founder Maznah Motivational Centre.
~Board of Advisor Excellerated Business SchoolsInc,USA.
~Board of Advisor Success Resources Pte.Ltd.
~Board of Trustee Yayasan Sultanah Bahiyah, Kedah.
~Member of INSKEN.
~President Malaysia Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS)
~President Usahawan Wanita Wilayah Utara (Usahawati)
~Exco dan President Biro Keusahawanan Wanita UMNO Malaysia.
.
.
This women is "IRON LADY" for real. Seriously, she is a Malaysia IRON LADY.The more I know about business, the more I feel like I know nothing especially when I'm next to her. She said; Be Strong, Be dynamic, Be positive, Be your best and Be the person you were meant to be!
.
When I so busy asking her about women and business, she asked me either I already married or not. I said; Not yet Datuk. She smile. She said,women need "husband" as their backbone either in business or family itself. Someone that she can hang on and cry on his shoulder. Find the good men that can accept the real you girl. I just smile to her as my reply.
.
She also said, if I wanna become her daughter in law, I have to be good in business. That compulsory. Before she left me with smile 😊😊😊
.
Thank you Datuk for your advise. We shall meet again soon. Her "Aura" is too big.💪

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selamat pagi isnin SEMUA SAHABAT

Vendor Boutique - Bus Stop Cafe

Kembalikah...