I'm Back Everyone 😄

Hello everyone. Been very long before my finger start to blog again. For all the readers (If i still have it 😉) I hope this time i will start to do it consistently. Make it as my daily dose back. 
It take me years to looking for own self back after it broke to small pieces. Well I guess, I'm okay now. Hopefully i will find happiness for myself now and forever. 

I have an announcement to do. That I no longer selling GORGEOUSLEEM product & I close down all my food stalls. The only business left is My Mum Frozen. Supplying Soft Shell Crab to restaurant is still on 😁

All this year that I stop blogging, I've gained weight very well and now I'm struggling to reduce it back. I will share my journey about it soon with all of you. 

Hugs,
Reeyn 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Selamat pagi isnin SEMUA SAHABAT

Vendor Boutique - Bus Stop Cafe

Kembalikah...